Here we’ll tell how to easily fix the We Couldn’t Find Wireless Devices on this PC error on windows. You’re not alone. Most windows users are facing this error, and it could be due to several reasons.
The error occurs when there isn’t a secure connection with the cable through the radio waves. In this way, the PC is not able to receive the complete signals. There might be some issues with the main router.
Indeed, the modems play a huge role in providing the fastest internet connection. Consider us as your helper we’ll solve the error by describing various methods.
Methods On How To Easily Fix ‘We Couldn’t Find Wireless Devices on this PC’ Error on Windows
Before we move onto the solutions for the ‘We Couldn’t Find Wireless Devices on this PC’ Error on Windows, we’ll figure out the reasons that can cause this error.
· An Upgrading Bug
The Microsoft team often sends the upgrades necessary to install in the windows for the bug fixing. Furthermore, you have to install the latest version to remove all the bugs in your laptop.
Most of the users said that they faced this issue when the upgrades were done on their pc. Therefore, there is no issue with your PC. It could be due to the coding that changed the windows.
· Missing, Damaged, Or Old Drivers
The drivers are needed for detecting wireless connections. Moreover, if the drivers are corrupted or old, they won’t find the new device connected with the Pc. The lack of drivers could be the reason that we couldn’t find the wireless connection for your device.
Sometimes, the driver could be missing from the computer. The driver could be accidentally deleted and while clearing the unnecessary and cache files.
· Interrupted Signals Of Wifi
If your pc is far from the wifi device, the signals could be easily interrupted, and there will be an unsecured connection. Therefore, the laptop or computer won’t be able to find the device you are trying to connect with.
5 Methods To Solve The Error
So your windows cannot find the wireless device on pc or the Ethernet wireless adapter not showing. Below we have the simple methods that’ll help you to solve the error in a few minutes. You will also find a useful tip at the end of our guide. So continue reading till the end to solve your error.
Method No.1 – Update Drivers
Our first solution is the simplest, and you can easily update the drivers. Follow these steps to update the drivers:
- Firstly, you have to search bar and type device manager.
- Open the device manager and click on the network adapter.
- You can right-click on the wireless adapter and click on the option of updating drivers.
- Click on the search, and you’ll be having the updated driver in a few minutes.
- Now you can check the connection.
Method No.2 – Reset The IP Or TCP Settings
Next, we have a quick solution that doesn’t require any longer steps to follow. For example, you can try to reset the TCP settings by rebooting the device.
- Open the command prompt and then set it as an administrator.
- Now you’ve to right-click on its icon and select the option of administrator.
- The window will pop up, and you have to type netsh in the IP reset log. text and press the enter key. Restart the computer to check the connection is stable or not.
Method No.3 – Reset The Catalog Winsock
The third method involves the resetting of the connection. For instance, you have reset the catalog Winsock.
- Open the command prompt window and let it run as the option of administrator.
- When another window of black color opens, you have to type the netsh Winsock reset.
- Now press the enter key and restart the laptop for having the wireless connection.
Method No. 4 – Change The Connection Of Managing The Wireless Adapter
Next, we have the solution to fixing the wireless device error that couldn’t found by changing the wireless adapter’s connection. Follow these steps:
- Press on the icon of the device manager and then open the network adapters. Now click on the wireless adapter options and click on the properties.
- Open the management tab of adapter settings.
- Click on the checkmark for changing the connection of the power adapter settings of the computer.
- Now you have to check the wireless connection of the computer.
Method No. 5 – Turn On The Wifi Adapter From Bios
If the above solutions didn’t help you out, let’s find another way:
- Restart the PC and then press the F12 button; it will take you to the bios.
- Now you will find the motherboard options and ensure that you navigate on the settings of the system configuration.
- Furthermore, you have to click on the boot options and then open the internal network booting adapter options.
- In addition, you have to enable the network card settings for your computer to boost the wireless connection.
Surely, you can fix the error by solving this method.
Last but not least, we have a tip for the users who want to know how to easily fix the ‘we could not find wireless devices on this pc’ error on windows. You can use the restore repairing tool for finding the cause of this error. Moreover, you can easily replace the corrupted file and have a secure internet connection.
Mostly, the error occurs due to the issue in the system, and you will have the optimized performance of the PC after using the restore tool. You can download the repair restore tool by clicking here.
Thanks for the read!