Here in our guide, you will know how to fix the Nvidia control panel missing options. Moreover, we will guide you on customizing the Nvidia graphics and why it does not appear on your desktop. The Nvidia control panel is necessary to change the settings of the graphics card.
But it might be disappeared from the desktop. After reading our guide, you will know how to have back the Nvidia control panel missing options. In our guide, we have the six most convenient solutions for you.
Do you know why the NVidia control panel is not opening, or the options go missing independently? The reason could be due to the corrupted graphics card. Also, the registry key will be missing. However, you also have to find the issue of the new updates.
Here we will figure out whatever the options are missing from the Nvidia control panel for the laptop. Let’s delve!
6 Methods On How To Fix The Nvidia Control Panel Missing Options
We’ll start from the basic NVIDIA control panel mission option fixing solution and then move to the complicated ones.
Method No.1: Unhide The Control Panel Options
- You can unhide the control panel by pressing on the Windows + R, and it will open the run box. Moreover, you have to type control over it and press the enter button.
- The Control panel will open, and you have to click on the Nvidia control panel option.
- Next, you have to open the NVIDIA control panel display from the menu and select the desktop context menu. Furthermore, you will see the notification icon from the menu that is below.
- Lastly, you have to go back on the computer’s desktop to check if the NVIDIA control panel is appearing over there or not.
Method No.2: Restart The NVIDIA Services
- If the first method didn’t work, you can try to restart the driver and open it again. Moreover, you have to follow the basic steps for restarting it. For instance, you have to press the windows and R buttons, and it will open a run box.
- Furthermore, you have to type the services.MSC and click on the keyboard’s enter key.
- Now you will see another window on the desktop that will show the device’s current running services. Additionally, you have to check NVIDIA’s complete services and select NVIDIA’s service and restart the device.
- In addition, you have to click on the restart button option and check if the problem is resolved or not.
- Furthermore, you can restart the computer and find the Nvidia control panel missing options easily.
Method No.3: Fix The Nvidia Control Panel Mission Options From The Support Of Nvidia
Do you want the long-term solution for the Nvidia Control Panel Missing Options? You can contact the support of NVIDIA. Furthermore, you will rarely have the issue of control panel mission options of NVIDIA. Below we’ll tell you how to fix this issue permanently.
- You can open my computer and go to disk drive C and then check where the files are placed on the NVIDIA graphics card. Now you can open the NVIDIA program files.
- The display. No container folder, you can easily find it by the name of the file. Plus, you can press on the Ctrl + C option and then copy the name and paste it on the given area.
- Moreover, you can go to the startup folder and then press on the option of windows + R key. The box of the run will appear, and you have to type Shell: startup on it. Also, you can press the enter button.
- Now you have to open the folder of startup and click on the option of ctrl + v and then paste the same file name on the NVDispaly.container folder.
- Further, you can press the button of properties and click on the file of the NVDdisplay container. After that, you have to the right click on the properties option.
- Now you have to click on the compatibility option and choose the option to run the software as an administrator. Now you can click on the apply button to change the settings.
- Lastly, you have to shut down the computer and turn it on again. Once you turn on the computer, you will find the Nvidia control panel options on the screen.
Method No.4: Update The Graphics Card Of NVIDIA
Did the above three methods on how to fix the Nvidia control panel mission options didn’t work? You can try to solve it by updating the driver. Firstly, go to the device manager options.
- Now go to the display adapters from the NVIDIA graphics card. After that, you have a right clock on NVIDIA’s graphics card and then press the button of updating the driver.
- Another window will open, and you can easily click on the software’s automatic updating driver option. Now the laptop or computer will automatically find the driver, and you will have an updated graphics card of NVIDIA.
- If updating the driver didn’t resolve the problem. Then you have to uninstall the Graphic card driver and reinstall it again. This will definitely fix your problem.
Method No.5: Install The NVIDIA Graphics Card Again
- Next, we have another convenient suggestion for solving the Nvidia control panel missing options. Also, you have to press on the windows and X buttons to open the mange of the device. Plus, open the device manager by clicking on it.
- You will find the device manager option and then find the display adapter options. Additionally, you have to the right click on the graphics driver and then uninstall it. Additionally, you have to remove the graphics card driver by pressing on the uninstalling options.
- Moreover, you can easily remove the graphics driver of Nvidia control panel from your system.
- Once you have uninstalled the Nvidia control panel missing option, then install another copy of the driver. Moreover, you have to update the driver after installing the driver on the laptop again. In fact, you can select the options of product type and then find the most compatible Nvidia graphics driver on your device.
- In addition, if the driver is installed, you can run it before that you have to restart the device.
After restarting the device, you can check if the Nvidia control panel missing options issue is resolved or not.
Method No.6: Launch The Nvidia Control Panel Manually
Lastly, we have a simple solution for fixing the Nvidia control panel manually. Also, this solution is ideal for those who face the Nvidia control panel missing option many times. For solving the issue manually, you can follow the steps below:
- Firstly, you have to go to my computer and open the local disk. After that, you can click on the drive c option and click on the folder of files of program X86 and open it.
- Furthermore, you can go on the NVIDIA corporation and then find the control panel client’s folder. After opening the control panel client, you can search on the file of NVCPLUI.
- Next, you have to right-click on the options of file administrator of the NVCPLUI. Also, you will have access to the administrator and then customize the controls.
- Lastly, you have to select the NVCPLUI and then click on that option. After that, you can create a shortcut of the file on the desktop. Open the Nvidia control panel and customized the graphics settings conveniently.
Can I Change The Location Of The NVIDIA Driver?
No, you can’t change the location of the Nvidia driver. Furthermore, you can conveniently install the driver. You can easily download it on a laptop that has an OS drive in it.
How To Update The NVIDIA Driver?
In our detailed guide, we will tell you how to update the NVDIA driver. In short, you can download the driver with a new version to have better performance. Also, you will have a flawless experience while the driver will not be stuck while running. You will also have quick actions, and it is necessary to install all the Nvidia control panel updates to use it easily.
How To Fix The Issue Of Nvidia Control Panel Missing Options?
You can easily fix the issue of Nvidia control panel mission options by updating the driver.
What Is The Purpose Of The Nvidia Control Panel?
The Nvidia control panel software comes with the most advanced settings and is used to solve the graphics settings of the software.
Here we talked about the most simple solutions on the Nvidia control panel missing options. You can try any of the above-given methods for solving this issue. However, choose the 3rd and 6th option because it will surely accommodate. In fact, you can choose the 6th method to solve all the issues manually.
Besides, if you have any questions, then comment in the below section. Thanks for the read!