Are you facing the issue of Nier automata pc white screen on startup? Don’t worry; we’ll figure it out. Furthermore, you will know what the causes of this issue are. Besides, you will also know why the game stutters or freezes.
Before we move onto the Nier Automata pc white screen on startup solutions on startup, we will describe the 5 key causes.
- The graphics drivers of your laptop might have some bugs. The drivers should be cleaned so you can run all the games freely and without any stuttering issue. Additionally, you have to find if the AMD or NVIDIA driver is working perfectly on not? You can solve the Nier Automata PC White Screen on Startup by reinstalling the drivers.
- Next, you might face the white screen issue due to the changes in the laptop’s settings. For instance, you can improve performance while changing the LED of the laptop. If the screen is damaged, you cannot run any game.
- Besides, you can check if the files are of the game aren’t deleted. If the files aren’t present, you can download them again to run the game smoothly.
- Recovery time of the graphics card could be another reason that the screen gets blanked. Furthermore, you have to wait for some time to load the game. If the card is not crashed, the game will definitely load.
- Settings of the graphics card can be a cause of Nier Automata PC White Screen on Startup. You will have the AA and FXAA problem in the settings that can disable the game to run.
Nier Automata PC White Screen on Startup [Fixed Completely] – Solutions
Below are the eight handy solutions, let’s delve!
Solution 1: Do Not Enable The Antivirus
Firstly, we have the quickest and easy solution for nier: automata resolution fix and white screen fix. You can download the antivirus but do not let it control all the apps on your laptop. You cannot play the games if any other driver on the laptop is restricting it. Besides, you can also disable the antivirus software if it was preinstalled on the laptop. Now you can try to load the game again and check if the screen gets white or not.
Solution 2: Verify The Settings Of Game
You have to check the settings of the game. Sometimes the game is corrupted, due to which you cannot run the game. Besides, you have to start the game and check if the other game features are working. In fact, you have to download the game again.
- Open the stream
- Now find the nier automata game and select properties
- Lastly, you have to click on the local files and verify the settings of the game.
Solution 3: Open The Game In The Windowed Mode
You can try to run the game in the windowed mode. Most of the users face the nier automata issues while they are running the game in full-screen mode. Furthermore, you have to follow the steps below to run the game in windowed mode.
- Follow all the steps that are mentioned in the above solution.
- Now you have to go on the general tab.
- Click on the launch tab.
- Enter the -windowed –noborder
- Now click ok
- Restart the computer
Launch the nier automota game again to check if the error is resolved.
Solution 4: Disable The Steam
If the game crashes at the start, it means there is some problem with the steam overlay. You can solve the error of nier automota by disabling the steam overlay by clicking on the library of the nier automata. Right-click on the game and click on the properties.
After that, you have to select the properties and enable the steam overlay settings. Besides, you’ve to click on the save settings and then load the game again to check if the error of nier automata is solved or not.
Solution 5: Install The Microsoft C++
Solution no. 5 is very short and quick. You can download the Microsoft software, and if you have old versions, download the latest one. You will also find the x86 and x64 versions of Microsoft and then restart the device to resolve the nier startup white screen issue.
Solution 6: Discard Discord Overlay
We have another solution that will help you to fix the nier automata white screen on Startup. For instance, you have to disable the discord overlay by going on the application settings. Also, you have to press on the toggle off and then start the game again.
Solution 7: Update The Driver Of Graphics Card
If the above solutions didn’t work, you could try to update the driver. For instance, download the drivers from the official site of the graphics card. You will find the manufacturer settings and uninstall the previous driver. You can now download the driver to help you run the nier automata game without any stuttering or freezing issues.
- Firstly, you can press the Windows and X keys and then press on the device manager.
- Secondly, you have to click on the Display adapters by right-clicking on the properties. Also, you have to press on the graphics card properties and then go back to the driver settings for updating it.
Solution 8: Disable The Shader Cache
Lastly, we have another solution for those users who face crashing issues nier: automata widescreen fix.
. You can disable the shader cache. Follow these steps to disable the shader cache.
- You’ve to click on the NVIDIA control panel.
- Now you have to manage the 3D settings from the program of the graphics card.
- Press on the Nier Automata.
- Choose the specific setting for the program and turn off the shader cache.
Hopefully, our guide helps you to solve the Nier Automata PC White Screen on Startup. Thanks for the read.