Here you will answer how to uninstall Geforce experience and remove all remaining files in easy steps and ways. Indeed, Geforce experience is Nvidia software, which packed with your graphics card to update and install the drivers effectively.
However, to uninstall the Geforce experience, you will have to go through our easy steps. We have noticed that most users face a lot of problems to uninstall the software and remove files nicely. But you need not worry about this. We will make your task easy.
We are taking you to the uninstall process step by step so that you may uninstall Experience and remove this software from your device. To know completely, let us dive here.
How to Uninstall Geforce Experience and remove all Remaining Files?
We can easily uninstall the Geforce experience and remove all remaining files by following the given steps.
Step 1.Uninstall Geforce Experience with the help of Control Panel
While using the control panel, you will have to follow the below-listed steps and ways.
- First of all, you will have to click and press “Windows” + “R” to reach and open the Run immediately.
- To open the control of the system, you will have to press “Enter” after typing in “Control”.
- After you have reached the control panel, you should press on the “uninstall a Program” choice just below and under the heading “Program.“
- Indeed, at this stage and inside this graphic, you will certainly look the list of the whole installed programs on your system very clearly.
- After reaching this list, you will have to do right-click just on the Nvidia Geforce Experience, including all applications.
- After doing right-click on the Application, press on the “Uninstall or Change” choice and option and press on “YES” in case of coming to the UAC instantly.
- To thoroughly uninstall the Geforce Experience program and apps from your system and PC, you will also have to go through the computer screen’s whole instructions.
Step2. To Remove Remains from Geforce Experience, transparent all Temporary Files
After passing through the above steps, you will have to ensure that the entire remaining residue from this Application has been erased and deleted. No doubt, to delete the whole remains, you may delete and clear all the temporary files from your computer. Then you will have to act on these points.
- To open the Run instantly, you should press “Windows” + “R” carefully.
- Then to set the App Data Folder, you should go on typing in “%appdata% and clicking “Enter“
- After reaching this folder, you will find the “Nvidia” folder inside it. You will press this folder. After this, click and press “Shift” + “Delete” to eradicate it from your system or PC.
- In this stage, you should make sure that all experiences and files have been removed from your computer. If so, then go on to the next upcoming step.
- After passing through the above stage, you will have to once again open the Run prompt by clicking and pressing “Windows’ + “R,” but this moment, you will also have to type in “%temp%” to launch and set up the temporary and short term files folder from your computer.
- To choose the whole files from this folder, click and press “Ctrl + “A.” After doing this, press or click “Shift” + “Delete” to perfectly and finish them from your system or pc.
- If you have succeeded perfectly in deleting all the temporary files, it means you have removed the Geforce Experience software successfully and completely from your computer or Windows PC.
Step3. Uninstall Geforce Experience by Direct Deletion
This is one of the simple and easy ways to uninstall the Experience from your computer. For this method, you will have to undergo the following points.
- First of all, choose the Open File Location. After selecting this location, do right click on the “Geforce Experience” Software just in front of you on your computer screen or desktop.
- If you remain to fail in the above task, you should follow the following guide.
C:Program FilesNVIDIA CorporationNVIDIA GeForce Experience
- To choose and point out the whole files, you will have to click and press “Ctrl” + “A,” and after it presses “Shift” + “Delete” to eradicate all these chosen files.
- After you have removed the whole selected files, try to ensure that all temporary files have also been cleared and deleted from your system, as described in the way given earlier.
- It means that you have successfully and completely uninstalled Geforce Experience software from your computer or Windows PC.
Step4. Uninstall Geforce Experience through Features and Apps on Windows 10
You can also go through features and Apps on Windows 10 to uninstall Geforce Experience from your computer. It is also a straightforward and simple way. You can easily do this by keeping the given points in your mind.
- First of all, you should click and press “Windows’ + “I” to reach the settings.
- After setting in from you, press on the “Apps” choice and then choose “Apps and Features” from the opposite to the right side.
- Go down by scrolling and then press on the “Nvidia Geforce Experience” software from the given list.
- Then choose the uninstall switch or button, and there will be opened the un-installation set up in front of you on the screen.
- You should ensure that you are following the whole steps on the screen, and finely, you will succeed in deleting all software from your system.
- Scroll down and click on the “Nvidia Geforce Experience”software from the list.
- Select the “Uninstall”button, and the uninstallation setup should open up.
- Make sure to follow through with the on-screen steps, and the software should be deleted entirely from your computer.
We have excellently thrown light on how to uninstall Geforce Experience and remove all remaining files. Indeed, it is a very simple and easy task. If you were facing any problem in uninstalling and removing the remaining files from your computer, we have made your work easy.
By acting upon these steps, you will face no main problem to do the task nicely. For more detail and technique, you may consult us through the comment section. Thanks for reading.