Want a quick solution on how to fix monster hunter world error code 5038f-Mw1? However, you are not the only person who is having the failure to join the game session. Our guide will explain how to solve this issue for console users and PC users.
Furthermore, you will have detailed steps on how to solve this error. Those users who don’t know about the monster hunter game, let us brief. This game is available on the PS4, PC, as well as Xbox One. Moreover, you will have advanced creation as well as customization in this game that includes a lot of weapons.
Nowadays, several people are facing the error of code 5038f-Mw1. It is quite an irritating error, and the users will not be able to play the game if the error occurs. Moreover, two main causes can lead to this error.
The reasons are the following:
- The server loading could be excessive.
- The compatibility of the router and the user’s console doesn’t match.
How To Fix Monster Hunter World Error Code 5038f-Mw1? – Solution Of The PC Users
- Firstly, open steam and find the game in your library. After that, press the right button and select the option of properties.
- Secondly, you can open the properties and set the option of launching the game. The launch option will lie in the general tab.
- After opening the general table, you can type the “nofriendsui -UDP -nofriendsui -TCP.” Now press enter. The game will be launched, and there won’t be any error.
How To Fix Monster Hunter World Error Code 5038f-Mw1? – Solution Of The Console Users
Our second solution on how to fix the monster hunter world is for those users who use the console to play this game. For fixing the error, you can click for console follow the steps below:
- Firstly, you have to locate the IP address and click on the MAC setting address.
- If you play the monster hunter game on the PS4, then open the main menu and click on the settings. Afterwards, you have to click on the network settings. Also, view the connection status to know what the main problem is.
- Moreover, you have to note the IP as well as the address of MAC. Besides, you can depend on the WiFi settings and its usage.
- The Xbox user has to home the home screen and open the advanced settings.
- Moreover, you will have the option of advanced settings. Now press on the IP settings and note down the address. You can also click on the MAC address and then add the consoles for your router of Xbox.
- Now you have the find the IP number for your router and then login the credentials. Besides, you will have by default settings, and you can click on the router documentation settings.
- Furthermore, you have to open the home page and find the settings. You will have the option to locate the manual assignment, and then you can enable it.
- Afterward, you can find the MAC address and then locate the address manually. In addition, you will have the option of finding the location generally. Besides, you will have the option of recording the data and then click on the add 3.
- You can add the console of DMZ by changing it from the IP on the add three option. In the settings of DMZ, you will open another router on your homepage.
- After selecting the DMZ option, you can enable the IP address and then click on the console option. Don’t forget to save the settings before restarting the console.
- Now you can restart the router, and the error will be resolved as well.
Hopefully, now you can fix monster hunter world error code 5038f-mw1. Thank you for visiting us!