Our guide will tell how to fix can’t send a message: sprint error 104 in various methods. However, the major cause behind the error could be due to the bugs in the phone. Besides, you might not have updated the message application.
Other than that, the error could occur due to the corrupt contact or the wrong configuration network settings.However, sprint error 104 can occur for one particular contact or more than one. Besides, you can try to send the message in the group to know the problems with the other contacts. You might feel that there is a problem with the other contacts in your list or not.
Before we dig into the solutions of the How to Fix Can’t Send a Message: Sprint Error 104. Let’s discuss the two main causes of the problems in the hardware of your phone.
- Your smartphone might be linked with the sprint network.
- You will also have the factory settings that is not allowing the use of the cellular network.
These are the two most common problems that anyone can face due to error 104.
How To Fix Monster Hunter World Error Code 5038f-Mw1 – 7 Solutions
Why won’t my text send to one person? Check out the error 104 repair tool.
Solution No.1: Power Cycle The Smartphone
Before we dig into the detailed solution of the 104 error, you can try the temporary solutions. For instance, you can easily clear with some quick answers. Have a look below:
- Firstly, you have to hold the phone’s power button and then release it until it shows the option’s turn.
- You can click on the turn off button.
- Wait for 1 minute and then turn on the phone again.
- Lastly, you can check if the device is working properly or not by texting the same contact again.
Solution No.2: Unblock The Contact And Then Text
Next, we have an unusual solution. In android phones, the blocking option is very convenient. Most of the time, users block contact unintentionally. You can easily unblock the contact to solve the error 104.
For unblocking the contact, follow the steps below:
- Firstly, you have to unblock the contact and then text the person again. In addition, you have to check the security programs and click on the backlist contacts. Also, you have to check if the same contact is present in the whitelist or not.
- Next, you have to click on the security programs and press the unblocking option.
- Lastly, you’ve to restart the device and then send a text to the same contact.
Solution No.3: Try To Text The Same Contact After Switching Off The wifi
Solution no.3 is easy. You can text the same person but make sure that you turn off the wifi and cellular roaming. Sometimes wifi can cause problems, and you can switch off the wifi to solve the issue.
- Firstly, open the settings and go to the wifi option.
- Next, you have to switch off the wifi and then send the text to the same person again.
- Moreover, if this method works, you can turn on the wifi later.
Solution No.4: Change The Type Of Contact In Your Phone
Next, you have to change the contact type. Is the contact saved as a fax number? You can change the contact type by saving the contact again. Moreover, you will have other options to save the contact such as phone number or telephone number.
For changing the contact type, you can follow the steps below:
- Firstly, you have to open the contacts on the smartphone.
- Now check what type of contact did you saved.
- Delete the contact and save it again in the type of phone number.
- Also, you can edit the contact to change its type.
- After changing the contact type, you can save the settings and then restart the device.
- Also, restart the device before texting to that contact.
Solution No.5: Start The Chat With That Contact Number
Next, we have a quick solution. You can check if the contact is not saved two times. Besides, you will have the option to chat with the contact number.
Follow the steps to solve error 104 through the messaging app:
- Press on the app of messages.
- Now click on the start chat button.
- Furthermore, you have to type the number on the contact list.
- Check how many times is the contact saved?
- Now you have to type a message to that number.
- Also, check if the message is sent to that number or not.
Solution No.6: You Have To Enable The SMS And MMS Options
If the above solutions didn’t work, you could try to enable the SMS and MMS option. For instance, sometimes the SMS’s particular medium is turned off, and you have to disable the settings.
- Open the message settings option and click on the chat that you are facing issues with.
- Next, you have to click on click on the three dots that are placed above.
- After that, you have to toggle the SMS settings. For instance, you have to click on the enable option of the SMS and MMS.
- Lastly, send the message again to that person and check if the error is resolved or not.
If this method didn’t work on how to fix can’t send a message: sprint error 104 try to switch of the RCS.
Solution No.7: Switch Off The RCS And Advanced Message Settings
Lastly, you can try another solution from our guide. Switch off the RCS from the advanced message settings. Besides, you can try this solution if you face the issue of longer sending while texting anyone.
- Click on the message settings.
- Now press on f the message options where the chat is written.
- Lastly, you’ve to toggle the switch and press on the communication settings and press the turn off button.