Are you facing the issue of Verizon: error 31 other network problem? In our guide, we’ll tell how to solve it and what causes this error to occur.
Likewise, Verizon is an innovative technology convenient way of communication, but some users face error 31.
Below we’ll tell the main causes of error 31 and how to solve them accurately.
Causes of the Error 31 Other Network Problem
There are three main causes of the error 31 on Verizon:
· Single Extender
The first and most common cause of the error 313 network problem could occur when using an extender.
For instance, people use the extender to have a quick connection and strong access to the wifi signals. But there are several malfunctioning happening due to this issue, and the extender is the main cause of error 31.
· Messages Application
The error 31 Samsung can occur due to the malfunctioning of the messages due to Verizon sending and receiving.
Last but not least, error 31 issues can occur when the I messages are turned on. When the iPhone user is sending messages to an android device, there are chances of error 31.
For instance, you have to turn off the I messages for sending messages to the android device. Below is our guide. We will tell you how to solve the error 31 network issue from the iPhone.
How To Fix The Error 31 Other Network Problem?
You can change your message app if you are an android user. While using the android phone, there are several options to send messages. For instance, you can easily solve the error 31 issue on your phone only if you have an android phone.
Furthermore, the experts say that network error Verizon issue is occurring you have to use this application. The official Verizon app will help you to solve this issue. For instance, you can do an online test.
By typing the rectifimessing+ed on the Verizon app, you can switch to the messaging app. Below we will tell you how to download it. Other than that, you will know how to use the Verizon application if you already have it.
- Firstly, you have to navigate from the android phone and find the play store. After opening the play store, you can search for the Verizon message app.
- After finding the app of Verizon, you can press the downloading button.
- Furthermore, you have to fill in the details on the application of Verizon to customize it. Now you can try to send messages from this application.
- After installing the app, you can use it to send a message to check if the issue is resolved or not.
How To Disable The Extender?
Mostly, people use the extender to have a better network connection. However, if you face the error 31 other network problem, you have to disable the extender. For instance, you have to turn off the wifi connection or any cellular network. Furthermore, you have to send the message by turning on mobile data.
If the error 31 other network problem is resolved, it means you were facing the issue because of the extender. Subsequently, the extender was stopping the user from sending messages. Moreover, if you need the extender, you can call the customer care services and ask them how to solve it.
How To Disable The iMessage?
The error 31 other network problem can occur when you are sending messages from iPhone to android user. All the iPhones have the iMessage function turned on, and you cannot send messages to others without disabling the I messages.
Follow the steps below to disable the I messages function on the iPhone devices.
- Open the settings from your iPhone.
- Now you have to scroll down and find the messages option.
- Next up, you have to click on the option of I messages, and it will turn off.
Is error 31 still occurring while sending messages from an android phone? There is another method to solve it. To solve the error 31 issue from other techniques, you have to empty the messages and all the cache related to messages. Furthermore, follow the steps below to solve the error 31:
- Firstly, you have to option the settings on the android device.
- Next, you have to proceed towards the applications and then click on the notification settings. You will find the apps folder. Open the app folder on the android phone.
- After that, you’ll find an option message+, and then you have to open that folder.
- Now click on the message+ and clear all the previous cache of the messages. In this way, you can easily remove all the history and data of messages.
- If the error is occurring, you have to press that button to solve the issue repeatedly.
To Sum Up
The above discussion sums up that the error of 31 other network problem is linked with the other network connections. Our guide has shown the possible solution that you can try to solve this error easily. Moreover, you can easily send messages without using an I message.
Apart from that, if you are still facing the error 31 other network problem, you can automatically solve the issue by installing the restore application on the android or iOS device. With the help of the restore app, you can detect the errors by scanning the device.
Thank you for visiting us!