1. Change Startup Style of Quality Window Audio Videos Experience Service
When the quality window audio videos experience service is manual, then the error in discord occurs. This issue is claimed to be resolved when we make the quality window audio-video experience service automatic.
All steps of this process are given below
- Click the window+R key, and a run utility will appear.
- Now add services. MSC in the Run field.
- In the series, there will be quality window audio vides experience to service and right-click on it, and properties will open
- stop the service if start then again start it
- Set the startup to automatic if not.
- Now click apply and then click on ok.
- In the end, check whether the error has been fixed or not
2. Take the Administration Privilege from Discord
- Go to the discord executable and then right-click on it to go to the properties.
- Go to the compatibility tab
- Click on the run this program as administrator
- Press ok
- In the end, restart your computer
3. Uninstall and Reinstall Discord
- Search in the icon of the taskbar and go to the control panel
- Click on uninstall a program, and by clicking on the link, uninstall the discord
- Now go to the list of installed programs and click on install
- Reinstall it
- When the Discord is uninstalled, open the run
- Then Type %appdata%in the Run text field and click on the
- In the new window, go to the Discordfolder and delete it.
- Move back to the Run box, and type %localappdata%, and press the Enter
- In the window, find the Discordfolder and delete it.
- Go to the Discord official website and download the latest and compatible version of the Discord.
- Run the executable file and follow the given instructions to install the Discord.
4. Add Discord Installation Files to the Whitelist of Antivirus Software
- Go to the Avast icon and right-click on it.
- Open Avast user interface
- Click the protection
- Select the virus chest.
- Select all files relative to discord
- Now click three dots and select restore and add expectation from given below list
- Follow these steps with all discord files
- In the end, install the program again.
5. Using Command Prompt
- Press window+R key to open run box
- Type taskmgr in it.
- Select discord from the given option in the task manager.
- Now click the end task button.
- Again presswindow+R ket and type control panel.
- Click uninstall, and the discord will be uninstalled.
- Follow the prompts that appear on yo screen
- Also, delete the discord from AppData and local data.
- Again press window+R to open the run box
- This time type cmd.
- Press Shift+ctrl+enter keys to give admin privileges to the command prompt.
- Then enter gpupdate/force and press enter key
- Close the command prompt when the processing is complete.
- Reinstall the discord.
6. Delete and Regenerate Discord App Data Folder
- Go to the file explorer and type %appdata% and press the enter key
- Now find the discord older and delete it.
- Before deleting, make sure discord is not running.
- As we know, deleted data appear in the Recycle Bin.
- Delete the discord app delete data from the recycle bin also.
- When you delete discord AppData folder, then discord will generate the AppData folder again itself